This charming converted villa sleeps 8-10 people and is set in a tranquil, countryside location between Sant Agnes and San Rafael. Situated just a ten minute drive from the lively resort of San Antonio, the villa, nonetheless, maintains a calm, rustic beauty and oozes character whilst offering the best of modern holiday facilities. Accommodation is distributed over various levels and consists of four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are situated in the original farmhouse, with a further two bedrooms and a bathroom located in annexe buildings in the grounds.
A former events lounge with cooking facilities has been converted to provide accommodation for an extra two people if required. Combining some lovely traditional features such as: wooden beamed ceilings, wall arches and antique furnishings with tastefully added modern touches, this beautiful old family home provides a well equipped kitchen designed to compliment the authentic rural grandeur of the property. The lounge and dining room is comfortably furnished with British satellite TV, free view channels. There is a large and elegantly furnished dining area and a typical wood burner to create an extra cosy atmosphere. Three air conditioning units are situated throughout the house and are available on request and at a local charge.
The immense grounds of this fabulous holiday home are stunning in their natural state with vibrant gardens, lush greenery and mature orange and lemon groves to explore, but are further enhanced for guests’ enjoyment by the addition of a fabulous swimming pool with furnished sun terrace and jacuzzi, chill-out zones equipped with sumptuous day beds and a fully equipped BBQ for enjoyment of an incomparable alfresco dining experience whilst drinking in the breathtakingly colourful west coast sunsets. From the glorious seclusion of this magnificent modernised farm house it is possible to take a glimpse into the rural past whilst enjoying today’s luxury in complete peace and privacy.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs and people with walking difficulty
- Non smoking guests only
- Outside heated jacuzzi
- Chill-out areas
- Air conditioning/Central heating
- External music system around pool area
- Children welcome
- Area: Santa Agnes (Buscatell)
- Municipality: Sant Antoni de Portmany
The nearest town of Santa Agnes is just 5 minutes from the villa and offers a good selection of local bars and restaurants. The cosmopolitan village of San Rafael and the lively resort of San Antonio can both be reached within 10 minutes by car along with the coastal ‘sunset bars’ and the picturesque bays of Cala Gracio, Cala Gracianeta and Cala Salada. The villa is well placed for visiting the celebrated, Sa Capella restaurant, a long established eating house converted from an old Monastry. The capital of Ibiza is less than 20 minutes drive and the airport 25 minutes away.
- Car or transport recommended
- Very peaceful idyllic location but only 10 minutes drive to the nearest towns, shops, supermarkets and beaches
Please call us, email or complete the enquiry form below for confirmation of the latest availability dates, rates & special offers. (if applicable)
Villa ref. 583edi
Villa ref. 583edi 2018 Rates
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Check in after: 16:00pm
- Check out before: 12:00 midday
- Rates above include local taxes, rental of villa, cleaning & maintenance
- A damages/breakages deposit of 1,000€ is payable in cash on arrival. This is refundable on departure.
- Please Note: AIR CONDITIONING – The house has 4 optional air conditioning units for your comfort. Please note that the cost is not included in the advertised rates and is charged per unit of use. There is a 200€ deposit required on arrival and the difference is given back at check out once the meter has been checked. The units service all of the bedrooms.
- The rates listed above are based on 8 guests staying.
- It is possible for a 9th and 10th person to use the additional room for an extra supplement. Please enquire for a quote.
- Rates based on 7 night stays. For bookings less than 7 nights, please enquire for a quote. (In July & August bookings must be for a minimum of 7 nights.)
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Villa ref. 583edi, Tourist License certified (example below) for the summer 2018 season. It is for a maximum of 10 persons. License no. ET-0490-E
- Air Conditioning
- Al Fresco Dining
- Alarm System
- Central Heating
- Children's Pool
- Chill Out Zones
- Countryside Views
- Family Friendly
- Fruit Trees
- Full Outdoor BBQ Area
- Furnished Pool Terrace
- Large day beds
- Large Outdoor Spaces
- Lounge with dining room
- Multiple Terraces
- Outside Dining Areas
- Outside Jacuzzi
- Outside music system
- Private Pool
- Private Terraces
- Private Villa
- Scenic Rural Area
- Shaded Terraces
- Sunset Views
- Traditional Architecture
- Tranquil Surroundings
- Trees & Landscaping
- Well Equipped Kitchen