An ideal villa for golfing enthusiasts and those just wanting the ultimate, luxury break, this exquisite six bedroom villa has it all. Close to the picturesque bay of Cala Llonga with its impossibly blue sea and fine sand, this country retreat boasts spectacular, elevated views. The islands only golf course is practically on the doorstep along with a world of facilities to enjoy at your leisure.
Situated above the gently sloping pine forests of Roca Llisa this elegant property is stunning in design and sleeps twelve guests in six spacious, air conditioned bedroom suites each with its own stylish bathroom, LCD TV and ipod docking station. The fabulous, open-plan living space features a large dining area, sofas for relaxation and Sky TV, as well as giving access to a shaded terrace overlooking the pool and gardens. There are two kitchens, one indoors, with fully fitted, modern appliances, and an equally well equipped, external BBQ kitchen, serving the outdoor dining area which has been created to make the most of the, year-round, alfresco dining opportunities.
The property also benefits from a small gymnasium/ workout suite with a shower, changing room, music and TV along with a private study/office making it perfect for corporate events and meetings. The architecture of the villa gives rise to the formation of multi-level patios and balconies, all enjoying breathtaking views over the rural landscapes, these are tastefully furnished either for taking in the sun or simply enjoying the surrounding natural beauty from a comfortable, shaded spot. In particular, an impressive roof terrace affords panoramic views over this most scenic area of Ibiza.
The gardens of the property are simply stunning from any angle. Ideal for photo-shoots, they consist of seemingly endless landscaped lawns with decorative water features, colourful tropical flower beds set on varying levels, mature trees and tall palms. The grounds also incorporate two inviting swimming pools, wooden decked solarium terraces and a sumptuous chill-out area with canopied day-bed. To add to the spiritulism of this glorious getaway is an outdoor yoga area.
A property that enhances the soul, this beautiful Indian-inspired, hill-top palace, is a zen garden of Eden, close to the major attractions of Ibiza‘s south-eastern coast.
- Ample parking
- 24 Hour security
- External Yoga garden
- Indoor excercise suite
- Roof terrace
- Two private swimming pools
- BBQ with preparation kitchen and dining area
- Furnished Chill-out zones
- Daily room cleaning, breakfast service, maintenance and gardening.
- Additional maid, waitress, cleaning and laundry services available on request
- Concierge service, Chef and Driver available on request
- Area: Roca Llisa
- Municipality: Santa Eulalia Del Rio
The villa is situated overlooking the small bay of Cala Olivera, close to Sol Dén Serra beach and Ibiza’s only Golf Course in Roca Llisa. It is within easy reach of some of the islands most celebrated beaches such as: Cala Llonga, Cala Jondal, Talamanca, Figueretas, Playa Dén Bossa and Es Codolar which are all less than 20 minutes drive away. The cosmopolitan capital of Ibiza town can be reached in 10 minutes by car and the airport is a 15 minute drive away.
- Car recommended
Please call us, email or complete the enquiry form below for confirmation of the latest availability dates, rates & special offers. (if applicable)
Villa ref. 105edi
Villa ref. 105edi 2018 Rates
- Extra day rate during May: 2,200€ per extra day
- Extra day rate during June, September & October: 2,800€ per extra day
- Extra day rate during July & August: 3,200€ per extra day
- Price for months of November & December: Please enquire for rates
- Extra day rate during November & December: As above
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Check in after: 16:00pm
- Check out before: 10:00am
- Absolutely No Sub-Letting
- Minimum stay from June till end of September is 7 nights. Rest of the year, please contact us to discuss.
- Aside from traditional rental bookings, this villa is open to be used as a Retreat Venue in the following months of the year: March, April, May, October & November – we are flexible to consider rate reductions in those months on multiple-weeks/long booking requests.
- All quoted rates include Balearic Eco Tax
- Rates are negotiable for long stays. Please contact us to discuss.
- All quoted rates include local taxes, rental of villa, cleaning, maintenance and breakfast service.
- A damages/breakages deposit of 5,000€ is payable in cash on arrival. This is refundable on departure.
- Parties strictly not allowed. (other intimate types of events & gatherings MUST be agreed & arranged by the villa management prior to booking)
- Children welcome
- Pets – to be discussed & agreed by the villa management prior to booking
Villa ref. 105edi, Tourist License certified (example below) for the summer 2018 season. It is for a maximum of 12 persons. License no. Exp-2014054263
- Air Conditioning
- Al Fresco Dining
- Ample Parking
- Changing Rooms
- Chill out double beds
- Chill Out Zones
- Countryside Views
- Designer Kitchens
- Designer Villa
- Dock stations in all rooms
- En Suite Bedrooms
- Full Outdoor BBQ Area
- Furnished Pool Terrace
- Furnished Roof Terrace
- Golf Course Nearby
- Gym / Fitness Room
- Ideal for Corporate Meetings
- Ideal for families
- Internet & Wifi
- Large open plan lounge
- Large Plot
- LCD TV in all rooms
- Multiple Terraces
- Music system
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Panoramic Views
- Pool Decking
- Satellite TV (sky)
- Shaded Terraces
- Tended Lawns
- Top Quality
- Trees & Landscaping
- Tropical Gardens
- Two private swimming pools
- Water Feature
- WiFi in all rooms and terraces
- Yoga area